Michele Rene` Conner is a CAQH private practitioner who creatively taps the emotional and social strengths of individuals of all ages. An authority in Autism she has fortified her MRC Methodologies since 1998 by teaching life-long skills to enhance bright futures. Michele is a compassionate strength-based, child-centered and family focused clinician. Traditional counseling and Dance Movement Therapy blend to help clients find personal confidence and social success.
Michele’s techniques address the following:
- Early Childhood Development
- Family Dynamics
- Social Relationships
- Specialized Treatment for Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Treatment for Clinical Mental Health Disorders
Michele has been a Licensed Professional Counselor with the Growth Opportunity Center since 2005. In 2008 Michele founded and is CEO of Making Real Connections® Creative Arts Counseling & Autism Center. She meets with clients in her Hatboro Studio with access to public transportation and free parking. MRC SHOPS and Waiting Area offer privacy, exclusive products, complimentary tea, Mochatonix, & WiFi.
Do you want an appointment with Miss Michele? Go to:
- Submit on-line intake form or call 215-947-8654 ex. 5
- Request an appointment with Michele Conner
- Once Authorized, SCHEDULE an APPOINTMENT on this site
- BRING ALL NEW PATIENT FORMS TO INTAKE SESSION